Gretna, Nebraska – Gas prices are a daily concern for many of us. Keeping track of the ups and downs can be tough, but it’s important for managing our budgets.
Article you might like: Gas price overview at Bellevue stations
As of Thursday, the national average for a gallon of regular-grade gas stands at $3.531. Just a week ago, it was slightly higher at $3.565, based on data from AAA.
In Nebraska, the prices are a bit different. On Thursday, the average cost for a gallon was about $3.450. A week earlier, it was $3.501. So, there’s been a slight dip which is good news for drivers. But in Gretna, the average price is higher at $3.72.
To give you a clearer picture, here’s a breakdown of gas prices at various stations in Gretna:
- Pump & Pantry in Gretna: Regular gas is at $3.72, while premium is $4.02. Unfortunately, no diesel option here.
- Flying J in Gretna: Midgrade is $3.47, and premium is at $3.99. Diesel is available at $5.21.
- Costco in La Vista: Offers the best deal for regular at $2.99 and premium at $3.59. No midgrade or diesel here.
- Murphy Express in Omaha: Regular is at $3.09, midgrade at $3.59, premium at $3.69, and diesel at $4.67.
- Casey’s (various locations in Omaha): Regular ranges from $3.09 to $3.12, while premium is between $3.94 and $3.98. Diesel prices hover around $4.66 to $4.69.
Remember, these prices can change quickly, so always check the latest prices before you head to the gas station. Knowing the current rates can help you make smarter choices and maybe save a few bucks!